- Should we stay at Villa Aurora?
- What is the Aurora Hotel like?
- Where to stay in Lake Como?
- Should I stay at the Bellagio or Hotel Aurora?
- What will the Aurora Station look like? The hotel will be about the size of a large private jet cabin.
- Should I stay at Aria or Bellagio Las Vegas?
- How many rooms does the Bellagio have?
- How much does it cost to stay at the Aria Hotel?
Should we stay at Villa Aurora?
recommend Villa Aurora (and believe, we are very demanding and thorough ). Please let us know if it is possible to have a part being at the hotel , a breakfast and paying for it, how much could it be please, so we could definitely go some day (we live near!)
What is the Aurora Hotel like?
The hotel includes an early 20th-century property and a lake-view villa built in 2009. It combines tradition and modernity with elegant furnishings and all the latest facilities, including free Wi-Fi. The Aurora Hotel has 2 bars and an attractive breakfast room.
Where to stay in Lake Como?
Hotel Aurora overlooks Lake Como in a panoramic setting, right on the lake in Lezzeno. Relax at the free, private beach or take one of the bikes for a ride. The hotel includes an early 20th-century property and a lake-view villa built in 2009.
Should I stay at the Bellagio or Hotel Aurora?
A final comment on the Hotel Aurora’s location. Lezzeno is ideal if you want to get away from it all and relax. Bellagio has some nice (and pricey) hotels but for a personal touch at reasonable prices, Hotel Aurora should be your first choice. … Its ok...